Saturday, March 6, 2010

Long Long Drive

Let me just tell you, driving more than 7 hours sucks. I've only driven more than 7 hours a few times, but it sucked each time. I've ridden in a car for long periods of time before, but yesterday I decided to drive from Erie to Huntington, while making a stop off in Pittsburgh. It sucked. Not only was I alone in the car, I had no cell service to keep me from going crazy because I was in the mountains most of the time. I started my drive at about 11am Friday and by 1 I was in Pittsburgh. On the drive I had actually passed Meadeville and had to turn around and go back to get gas for my Truck (Ford F-150 Red). After that I had to unload all my stuff I was bringing home and then head out to go visit Eric. Well I ended up driving down, getting off the road almost every hour to use the rest room, and not getting in until after 7pm. The reason behind this was the fact that there was a 4 car pileup in Charelston WV. Not fun.

Anyways I'm here and safe and don't have to leave till Monday. Spring Break Rules!

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment