Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long Week and It's Only Tuesday

Well it's been a long week and it's only Tuesday. Let's see... This weekend I had to work on tons and tons of Sr. Project stuff so I can graduate in 2 months. Then Monday came along. One top of working that day, I also had to run out to petco to get crickets for my Bearded Dragon. Then I had to come back and practice for a presentation today. Finally I also had classes that day. After all of that I was ready to go to bed and I heard sirens. Turns out my schools dining hall was on fire and had burnt down.

Today, I had my Sr. Design presentation, which my group got a B to B+ on. I also had to work, go to class, and tell my parents about the fire and explain to my mother for the 100th time how Tuesdays are my crazy days.

The good things thus far are this:
I got to flurt for most of one of my classes with a hot girl.
I found out the reCaptcha is working.
All I have left is a stupid little project due Friday.
And I am going down to hang out with Eric this weekend and hopefully get the site cleaned up.

That's about all for now. Later!

~Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment